Instructions for connecting your Raiser's Edge NXT environment to Fundraise Up.
User Permissions: Please ensure that the Raiser's Edge NXT user you use to connect Fundraise Up has full read/write permissions including to create structures, entities, objects, and so on. When in doubt, please use a System Administrator-level user to connect.
Connecting via your Raiser's Edge NXT account
1. Login to your Raiser's Edge NXT account
2. Go to Control panel → Applications
3. Click Connect app button
4. Enter 61788a5f-bb22-40c9-991a-16dc47e221b1 in the Application ID field and click Continue
5. Click Connect when you see confirmation screen
6. Go back to Fundraise Up and click "Connect" (integration found here in your dashboard)
7. Assuming you are still logged to Blackbaud you should see this. Click "Authorize".
8. Now you have successfully connected your Fundraise Up account to your Raiser's Edge NXT account, and can proceed to configure the integration.
9. Once you are happy with the setup, don't forget to click the Enable Automatic Sync button to start the Integration's automatic creation of records in your Raiser's Edge NXT account!