Get your corporate and employer matches processed automatically for every donation you receive.
Fundraise Up integrates with the Double the Donation 360 Match Pro platform to maximize the value of each donor. Typically this requires a subscription to Double the Donation, however, due to our partnership you can benefit by having a no-obligation or fixed cost account where the only cost is 10% of the eligible matches.
This is extremely beneficial as the amount of paperwork necessary for a $10 donation or $1,000 donation is the same. 360 Match Pro automates this process for you in all cases.
Additionally, due to our integration, we not only can show you the status of the match in the Fundraise Up dashboard but we can ask all donors of all gift sizes for their employer after the donation completes.
You will be invoiced for matches by Double the Donation, not Fundraise Up.
360MatchPro is offered through Fundraise Up at no fixed-cost or commitment to our nonprofits, and are charged only 10% of eligible matches. For unlimited fixed-cost plans, please contact Double the Donation directly once your account is set up.
Did you know? It's possible to upload the last 12 months of donations for corporate matching directly to the Double the Donation dashboard for processing by them.
How It Works
- Enable Company Matching on your campaigns
- After a donation completes, the donor will be asked to enter the name of their employer so their donation can have an additional impact
- Fundraise Up will automatically send all donation details to 360 Match Pro
- 360 Match Pro will process this match according to the terms of the match guidelines, and request information as needed from the donor. As much of the process will be automated as possible for all parties (donor, company, and organization)
- You will be able to see the status of the match in your dashboard.
- You receive a check in the mail!
Set up and Connect your Account
Go to Setting > Integrations
Click Activate for 360 Match Pro
- Connect or Request your account
1. To request a new account, click the Create New Account button. Then, provide some basic details. Your account will be created immediately.
2. To connect your pre-existing account, click Connect and enter your Public and Private API Keys
Need your API keys? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, as we are not allowed to access these due to security measures.
There are only two settings for the integration:
Sync Test Data - With this setting, you can run transactions in Test Mode and have that data sent to Double the Donation. This useful primarily when setting up complex integrations or troubleshooting an issue.
Send Only Donations Where Donor Entered Employer Name - By default this is not checked, meaning Fundraise Up will send all donations to Double the Donation 360MatchPro for processing. Note that Double the Donation will only reach out (automatically) to donors that did not enter an employer if you have enabled Automated Outreach > Unknown Company in your Double the Donation dashboard.
We recommend leaving this box unchecked for maximum revenue.
Where does the donor enter their employer details?
After the donation concludes, the donor is asked their company. As they type, we will show them matching organizations.
See our article on finding the matching status in your Fundraise Up dashboard.