Get your corporate and employer matches processed automatically for every donation you receive.
Did you know? $2-$3 Billion is donated through matching gift programs annually.
Did you know? 65% of Fortune 500 companies offer matching gift programs.
Did you know? There are 20,000 companies in the Double the Donations database!
- Why Double the Donation?
- How it works
- Set up and connect your account
- Integration settings
- What the donor sees
- What your admins see in the Fundraise Up dashboard
- Get support from Double the Donation
Why Double the Donation?
Fundraise Up integrates with the Double the Donation 360 Match Pro platform to maximize the value of each donor.
Additionally, due to our integration, we not only can show you the status of the match in the Fundraise Up dashboard but we can ask all donors of all gift sizes for their employer after the donation completes.
Did you know? It's possible to upload the last 12 months of donations for corporate matching directly to the Double the Donation dashboard for processing by them.
Historically, accounts made through Fundraise Up would start at a fee rate based on 10% of eligible matches for automatically generated accounts.
As of February 2022, all new Double the Donation accounts created through the Fundraise Up dashboard will be charged at a better, variable rate due to tier based on volume of total matched donations. For more details, please review our Double the Donation pricing document.
The broad takeaway should be that, at higher rates of activity, you may want to work with Double the Donation to opt-in to a more fixed-cost structure and get even more account benefits like users and company exclusions, but for beginners, we are plug and play!
This is extremely beneficial as the amount of paperwork necessary for a $10 donation or $1,000 donation is the same. 360 Match Pro automates this process for you in all cases.
How it works
- Enable Company Matching on your campaigns
- While completing a donation, the donor will be asked to enter the name of their employer so their donation can have an additional impact
- If their donation would be under the company's minimum match amount, we'll inform the donor and give them an option to increase their donation to the minimum before checkout.
- If the donor has already marked that they are donating as a business and provided a Business Name, this Corporate Match (Double your Impact) screen will not be shown as a business cannot match its own donation.
- Fundraise Up will automatically send all donation details to 360 Match Pro
- 360 Match Pro will process this match according to the terms of the match guidelines, and request information as needed from the donor. As much of the process will be automated as possible for all parties (donor, company, and organization)
- You will be able to see the status of the match in your dashboard.
- You receive a check in the mail!
You will be invoiced for matches by Double the Donation, not Fundraise Up. Please direct questions about billing and matches to firstname.lastname@example.org
Set up and connect your account
Go to Setting > Integrations
Click Add integration and select 360MatchPro by Double the Donation
- Connect or Request your account
a. NEW ACCOUNTS: Click the Create New Account button. Then, provide some basic details. Your account will be created immediately.
b. EXISTING ACCOUNTS: Click Connect and enter your Public and Private API Keys. Your API keys can be found by logging into Double The Donation and going to SETTINGS >> API KEYS.
We are not allowed to access your API keys these due to security measures.
The Integration is paused when first connected - once you're happy with your Integrations' setup, don't forget to scroll to the bottom and click the Enable Automatic Sync button so that new donations start syncing in real-time!
There are only two settings for the integration:
Specify which default setting to apply to each donation:
- Sync Test Data - With this setting, you can run transactions in Test Mode and have that data sent to Double the Donation. This is useful primarily when setting up complex integrations or troubleshooting an issue.
Select which donations to send to Double the Donation
- Send all donations - This will send 100% of your donations to Double the Donation, regardless of whether Corporate Matching is enabled on your campaigns, and every donor will receive an email from Double the Donation asking if they want to have their gift matched by their employer. This could result in questions from donors since they aren't expecting this email.
- Send all donations where Corporate Matching is enabled on the campaign form - If Corporate Matching is enabled on the campaign, 100% of the campaign's donors will be sent to Double the Donation, regardless if they enter an employer or not during checkout.
- Send only donations where donor enters employer name - Only donors who enter an employer on campaigns with Corporate Matching enabled will be sent to Double the Donation.
What the donor sees
While donating, the donor is asked their company. As they type, we will show them matching organizations.
If the donor has already marked that they are donating as a business and provided a Business Name, this Corporate Match (Double your Impact) screen will not be shown as a business cannot match its own donation.
What your admins see in the Fundraise Up dashboard
View the details of any donation in the Fundraise Up dashboard at the bottom of any donation record.
You can find more information on the status definitions here
Get support from Double the Donation
If you have any questions about our Double the Donation integration or how corporate matching appears in our forms, please feel free to contact our support. However, if you need help once corporate matches are made or with anything after that, Double the Donation offers multiple ways to contact their support team, including:
- A support portal, available at https://support.doublethedonation.com/portal/en/home
- A support email address, available at email@example.com