Congratulations on moving to Fundraise Up! Please follow the our Onboarding Process below to best benefit from using our platform.
Getting ready to accept donations
- Add your organization details.
- Activate your payment options.
- Create your first Campaign.
- Invite your team.
- Connect Fundraise Up with your website.
- Use the Elements menu to put multiple checkout launchers across your site.
- Make a test transaction.
Congratulations - at this point, your organization can now accept donations through Fundraise Up via any of the Elements you added to your website, or any direct checkout links you send to your donors!
Using your donation data
- If you have a separate development CRM, you may want to use one of our Integrations to make sure donations + donor data are sent there automatically.
- We support many development CRMs out of the box, so you can look for your CRM by name on the Integrations page of your Fundraise Up Settings.
- If you don't find your particular platform, we may offer integration via Zapier, a service that connects web platforms that don't have first-party integrations.
- If you don't find your CRM in our native integrations or as an option within Zapier, or you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our onboarding + support team for assistance!
- If you use Google Analytics to power your donation reporting, follow our Google Analytics guide to make sure your account gets our transaction data.
- Lastly, if you just want to export data at any time, we have handy Export buttons available on all tabs related to received donations.