Campaigns and Settings
Payment Processors and Methods
Advanced Usage and Features
Frequently Asked Questions
Get More Help
How can I resolve PayPal donation errors?
Here are a number of known PayPal error messages and possible steps to address them.
Here are some of the example errors you may experience:
- An error occurred. Try to repeat in a minute
- PayPal is unavailable. Please donate with another payment method
- Error: Network Error
When reviewing any of the above errors, please do the following:
- When activating PayPal as one of the payment methods in Fundraise Up, please use your PayPal Account Owner account to sign in.
- If you don't know who is the account owner, please check if you can verify the owner by going to your PayPal Account Setting > Account Owner Information.
- Once you've done so, verify if there is any hold on your account. Please reach out to PayPal support for further assistance as needed.