Fundraise Up lives on a rolling release cycle - once we're confident you'll like an update, we get it out to you!
The following are those recent updates we'd like to highlight. If you don't see an expected update on here, please reach out to our support team and we're happy to answer any questions.
- Donation and Recurring plan pages now allow editing of Supporter information directly, in a way that carries over in any Integration syncs! As such, the Supporter page is now not editable - it is merely a reflection of their contact info as found on their latest donation.
- Donation and Recurring plan pages now show credit card expiration date, if applicable.
- Elements have received a major overhaul! There are new Elements, the interface for managing them is much better, and every single one has new customization options. We're making many post-launch and quality-of-life updates, including:
- A Designation selector! You can now, without futzing with the code, choose whether an Element launches the Campaign using the Designation set in its checkout setting or another of the Designations available for that Campaign.
- The recently enhanced global search has now been enhanced again, with the ability to search by Stripe and Paypal transaction IDs.
- Two-factor authentication is now available for all users! When two-factor authentication is enabled, you’ll need to enter a unique code sent to your phone number to log in.
- We now include US Territories and US Military options in Mailing Addresses, so that more people's valid addresses can be appropriately validated during checkout.
- Donations made via Virtual Terminal now show which of your users processed the gift.
- We now notify you if your Click-To-Pay Checkout ID (as provided by Stripe) is invalid before enabling the feature, to assist in knowing when to contact Stripe support to get it resolved.
- Archived campaigns are now clearly marked in your dashboard's filters, where they'll show up in a grey font with a little archive box icon next to their name.
- All of our CRM Integrations now include Checkout Questions!
Our Raiser's Edge: NXT Integration has been cleaned up, with better handling of Recurring Gifts and Recurring Gift Payments, Special Rules, and more.
- Exports, Salesforce, and Raiser's Edge: NXT now allow the mapping of credit card expiration, last 4, and type.
- The search bar now provides more comprehensive search results with more capable filter options 🔍
- Virtual Terminal is now available for your phone and in-person donation taking needs!
- Integrations now show General Settings, Mapping Rules, and Special Rules in a tabbed section, so that it's easier to focus on just the settings pane you need.
- Salesforce integration enhancements:
- Our first-party Salesforce integration now sends type-specific information for mapped fields.
- You can now specify whether Salesforce should create associated Accounts while making new Contacts based on Fundraise Up donations from people not already in your database.
- Analytics now fire for activities taken in Test Mode, and are flagged accordingly.