Campaigns and Settings
Payment Processors and Methods
Advanced Usage and Features
Frequently Asked Questions
Get More Help
Why can't my donors pay via bank transfer or direct debit, even if I've enabled those options?
Even if you've enabled the applicable bank transfer or direct debit payment options for your region, bank transfers only display in checkout when certain criteria are met.
For US accounts
The Bank transfer button will only display to donors in cases where:
- ACH and/or Plaid must be enabled as payment options
- The donor attempting a donation:
- must have an IP address from the United States
- must be trying to pay in USD
- Plaid has no minimum, but in order for ACH to be available, the donation must be higher than $94.00 USD
- This is done to decrease the amounts of fraudulent ACH donation attempts. To learn more about ACH/Bank Fraud and Fundraise Up, please see our Help Center Article on Understanding how Fundraise Up handles ACH/Bank Fraud.