If you have confirmed the correct setup of Apple Pay on your site, and the Apple Pay button still isn't showing up in Checkout when using Safari, please use the following checklist to troubleshoot.
Below is a list of the most common issues we have found were the cause of the Apple Pay payment option not showing in Checkout:
- Make sure you are using Safari on an Apple Device that has Apple Pay enabled.
- Apple Pay does not display on Google Chrome as a payment option, even if it is on iOS/iPadOS.
- Ensure that your website has an SSL certificate installed.
- Double check that your website URL begins with https.
- Confirm that your website's CMS is not WIX or Weebly, as those Content Management Systems do not support Apple Pay.
- Review our Help Center article on Activating Apple Pay on WordPress, SquareSpace, or other website systems.
- If you are still having issues, please contact us at email@example.com.